For you kids out there. There was not always the internet. Or paper. My Social Security card was chiseled in stone. It was a big improvement when they made paper from Papyrus.
When I was grown up I met Jesus on the way to the Sahara Forest. I was surprised how short he was. Kinda a little guy actually. And like a lot of short guys he had this Messiah complex. Later I tried to talk him down from the cross but he just kept saying his father would take care of it.
For you kids out there. There was not always the internet. Or paper. My Social Security card was chiseled in stone. It was a big improvement when they made paper from Papyrus.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was grown up I met Jesus on the way to the Sahara Forest. I was surprised how short he was. Kinda a little guy actually. And like a lot of short guys he had this Messiah complex. Later I tried to talk him down from the cross but he just kept saying his father would take care of it.
ReplyDelete