Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rain




















June in Cabo san Assabet has been a pretty dreary month. If it didn't rain every day I can't remember it. Someone sent me the forecast. It pretty much sums up the last 5 weeks.

Antonio, the master builder and genuinely nice guy, got our building permit for an addition on 4 APR 09 and expected to be at completion by now. HeHeHe.

My Vespa remains half in and half out of the garage begging to be ridden but I just don't have the heart this year to ride in drizzle/showers.


JOKE OF THE DAY

A young man goes into a bar and sits quietly at the end near the door. An old lady who looks like a bear with it's nose punched in is sitting a few stools away with a parrot on her shoulder. She says to the kid, "If you can guess what this animal is I'll sleep with you." The kid thinks fast and says, "An alligator?" She says, "Close enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment